April 24-26 – Chicago, IL
More than ever, angel investors are seeing changes in how we invest in 2019. How do we lead that innovation and change? How do we ensure the best investing and entrepreneurial culture for the next generations? And what are the best practices that should endure through all of the change?
The annual Angel Capital Association Summit is the world’s premier professional development event for angel investors. ACA members, other accredited investors, professionals in the startup ecosystem, and the media are invited to attend the event in Chicago.
The Summit brings together 700 plus investors to:
- Share best practices in angel investing – deal sourcing, terms, supporting portfolio companies, syndication, and top exits
- Discuss the latest data and trends in startup investing in tech and life sciences
- Hear keynote presentations from thought leading investors and entrepreneurs
- Network with top angels from throughout North America and the world
- Meet with corporate leaders to build relationships for investor portfolio companies and meet a limited number of interesting entrepreneurs
- Connect with Chicago’s startup ecosystem